Matrix Fitness C7Xe ClimbMill
The Matrix Fitness C7Xe ClimbMill is the perfect option for people who want the benefits of a stair-climbing workout. Matrix ClimbMills deliver the truest feeling of running stairs on the market. The exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
Painting | Powder Coating
Powder coating is a high-quality finish found on all our remanufactured products. Protects the roughest, toughest cardio equipment as well as strength equipment items you depend on daily in you club. It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer, with more attractive finish.
Remanufactured to OEM specifications.
Performance of a new unit.
Durability and reliability of a new unit.
Bearings | Bushings
We install on our remanufactured products a full range bearings, working with four major suppliers (INA, IKO, Nachi, FAG) all Industry Leaders. we want to ensure the best performance and reliability during long hours of operation in your facility.
From synchronous to cogged to multi-rib V belts. We maintain an extensive stock of belt sleeves to meet our production demand, also in this field we work with the best leading manufactures brands to ensure the best performance, reliability and longevity.
All our electronics are inspected through a series of tests and diagnostics. Often, basic repairs are made returning the electronic boards to a perfect condition, if not possible, boards are recycled and replaced by new ones.
Console Overlays | Decals
All console overlays and panel decals are replaced with new ones, this ensures to the users a better working experience and a fresh look to the equipment.
Display Readouts – Heart Rate, Total Floors Climbed, Floors per Minute, Total Calories Burned, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Workout Profile, Time/Level, Elapsed Time.
Motivating Workout Variety – 20 workouts, including 5 Zone Training+™ Workouts that automatically adjust the incline level and keep users in their target heart rate zone.
Smooth-Stepping Exercise – The IsoTrack™ climbing system with mono-roller, belt-driven design ensures a smooth, low-impact exercise experience.
Heart Rate Monitoring – The ergonomically angled linear slide mechanism mimics a natural stepping motion and develops each leg independently for balanced results. Handlebars provide support and help ensure biomechanically correct posture.
Activity Zone – Heart Rate Monitoring Polar™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically correct handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring.
Self-Powered Convenience – Cordless, so you can place your Stairclimbers anywhere you want.
Plug-In Option – Provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and deconditioned users.
Pedals – 6" x 11", Independent Stepping Action.
Additional Features – 2 network ports, accessory tray.
Drive Type: Belt/Alternator.
Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes.
Wheels: Front Wheels for Easy Mobility.
Stepping Speed Range: 2-13 floors per minute.
Maximum Step Height: 13.5".
Resistance Levels: 20
Equipment Dimensions and Weight:
Length: 48 inches / 122 cm.
Width: 32 inches / 82 cm.
Hight: 64 inches / 163 cm.
Equipment Weight: 165 lbs / 75 kg.
User Capacity Weight: 350 lbs / 136 kg.
U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside U.S.).
Commercial Cardiovascular Equipment
Limited Warranty does only apply to REMANUFACTURED products.
PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR STRENGTH INDUSTRY INCORPORATED PRODUCT. BY USING THE EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Base Care Limited Warranty. Strength Industry Incorporated warrants all remanufactured products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Strength Industry Incorporated within 30 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Strength Industry Incorporated or its service representative. Strength Industry Incorporated obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
|Frame||Motor & Alternator||Mechanical Parts||Electrical Parts||Wear Items||Console Overlay||Service Labor|
- Treadmill motor & motor control board’s warranties include labor to match the parts warranty period.
- Wear items are defined as and are not limited to treadmill deck, running belt, seats, pedal covers and hand grips.
This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to:
- Software updates.
- Software defects that do not materially and negatively affect the exercise functionality of the product under normal use conditions at the time of installation.
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by the Manufacture; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs performed on remanufactured piece of equipment missing a serial number.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs.
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.