TRUE Stryker Slat Treadmill
What's in the Box
- Remanufactured Unit
- Warranty Registration Card
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF TRUE TREADMILLS HAS ARRIVED.
After over 40 years of treadmill innovation, TRUE now brings you a slat treadmill built for the long run.
Engineered and built to withstand the demands of your facility, the STRYKER provides excellent durability thanks to its robust TRUE design and premium components.
Many of the features and state-of-the-art technology that make the STRYKER more comfortable for users also provide your facility a durable product.
Taking both you and the user the distance.
- Less downtime and overall lower cost-of-ownership than traditional treadmill
- Requires less maintenance; no need for tracking adjustments, waxing, or flipping of deck with slat system
- Ergonomic pistol-grip handles with thumb controls and center pod with quick speed and incline keys
- Over-molded rubber slat belt with 62 individual slats and running surface of 22”/55 cm x 60”/152 cm
- Three emergency stops for safety (on console, center pod, and safety key)
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 72" L x 35" W x 64" H / 182 cm x 89 cm x 163 cm
- SPEED: 1 to 12.0 MPH / 1.6 to 19.3 KPH (0.5 increments)
- INCLINE/DECLINE LEVELS: 0% to 25% (-3% to 22% with Decline Kit)
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 599 lbs / 271.7 kg
- COLOR: Charcoal/Black
EMERGE II CONSOLE
The EMERGE II CONSOLE has a simplistic design that is inviting and offers easy navigation. This traditional console style allows users to visually see where they are on their run or workout and make adjustments. This console allows users to walk up to any TRUE machine and quickly begin walking, running, or cycling. The Emerge II Console offers advanced simplicity to meet the needs of every level of user. Call today and learn more about the Emerge II Console and how it can help your users achieve their goals!
Additional Emerge II Console features:
- Easy-to-see orange LED display
- The console is compatible with TRUE treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals
- Pre-programmed workouts
- Heart Rate Control Programs & HRC Cruise Control
View a downloadable Product Spec Sheet Here
View a downloadable Owner’s Manual Here
About TRUE Fitness
Commercial Cardiovascular Equipment
Limited Warranty does only apply to REMANUFACTURED products.
PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR STRENGTH INDUSTRY INCORPORATED PRODUCT. BY USING THE EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Base Care Limited Warranty. Strength Industry Incorporated warrants all remanufactured products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Strength Industry Incorporated within 30 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Strength Industry Incorporated or its service representative. Strength Industry Incorporated obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
|Frame||Motor & Alternator||Mechanical Parts||Electrical Parts||Wear Items||Console Overlay||Service Labor|
- Treadmill motor & motor control board’s warranties include labor to match the parts warranty period.
- Wear items are defined as and are not limited to treadmill deck, running belt, seats, pedal covers and hand grips.
This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to:
- Software updates.
- Software defects that do not materially and negatively affect the exercise functionality of the product under normal use conditions at the time of installation.
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by the Manufacture; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs performed on remanufactured piece of equipment missing a serial number.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs.
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.