Life fitness 95X Elevation series Ellipticals
Finish Painting | Powder Coating
Powder coating is a high-quality finish found on all our remanufactured products. Protects the roughest, toughest cardio equipment as well as strength equipment items you depend on daily. It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer, while still providing an attractive finish.
Benefits of Remanufactured Generator & Alternator
Remanufactured to OEM specifications.
Performance of a new unit.
Durability and reliability of a new unit.
Replacement parts are OEM.
All our electronics are inspected through a series of tests and diagnostics. Often, basic repairs are made returning the electronic boards to a perfect condition, if not possible, parts are recycled and replaced by new ones.
Bushings & Bearings
Our remanufactured product uses full range bearings. We work with four major suppliers (Timken, Nachi, INA, NSK), all leader’s manufactures in this industry. We want ensure the best performance and reliability during long hour’s operations on our equipment.
Power Transitions | Drive Belts
From synchronous to cogged to multi-rib V belts. We maintain an extensive stock of belt sleeves to meet our production demand, also in this field we work with the best leading manufactures brands to ensure the best performance and reliability during long hour’s operations.
Console Overlays | Decals
All console overlays and decals are replaced with new ones, this ensures to the user a better working experience also ensure reliability and longevity to the equipment.
iPod and iPhone Compatibility – Seamless iPod and iPhone integration allows users to make audio/video selections and watch videos directly on the LCD screen.
Virtual Trainer Help users – meet their goals and provide motivating encouragement and feedback on progress.
Quiet Drive Technology – Ensures a quiet workout environment.
Oversized Pedals – The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
At-Your-Fingertips – Resistance Controls Located on the bullhorns to allow users to easily adjust workout intensity.
Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse™ – digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap).
Motivating Workout Variety HeartRate+™ – workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Goal-based workouts allow users to set personal goals, while Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic modes utilize machine-generated prompts to keep users motivated.
Self-Powered – Convenience Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
Resistance Levels: 26
Integrated Reading Rack: Yes.
Cup Holders: 2(Removable).
Oversize Non-slip Pedals: Yes.
Support Handlebars: Yes.
On-the-Fly Programming: Yes.
Nike + iPod Compatibility: Yes.
Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified.
Virtual Trainer: Yes.
Programmable Go System (Walk-Jog-Run): Yes.
Marathon Mode: Manager-Defined (unlimited workout time).
User Units Selection: mph/kph and lbs/kg.
Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
Stride Length: 20" (50.8cm).
Approximate Weight: 242 lbs.
Dimensions (LxHxW): 88.1"x 65"x 30.7".
Commercial Cardiovascular Equipment
Limited Warranty does only apply to REMANUFACTURED products.
PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR STRENGTH INDUSTRY INCORPORATED PRODUCT. BY USING THE EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Base Care Limited Warranty. Strength Industry Incorporated warrants all remanufactured products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Strength Industry Incorporated within 30 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Strength Industry Incorporated or its service representative. Strength Industry Incorporated obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
|Frame||Motor & Alternator||Mechanical Parts||Electrical Parts||Wear Items||Console Overlay||Service Labor|
- Treadmill motor & motor control board’s warranties include labor to match the parts warranty period.
- Wear items are defined as and are not limited to treadmill deck, running belt, seats, pedal covers and hand grips.
This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to:
- Software updates.
- Software defects that do not materially and negatively affect the exercise functionality of the product under normal use conditions at the time of installation.
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by the Manufacture; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs performed on remanufactured piece of equipment missing a serial number.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs.
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.