Matrix E5x Suspension Elliptical
Finish Painting | Powder Coating
Powder coating is a high-quality finish found on all our remanufactured products. Protects the roughest, toughest cardio equipment as well as strength equipment items you depend on daily. It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer, while still providing an attractive finish.
Benefits of Remanufactured Generator & Alternator
Remanufactured to OEM specifications.
Performance of a new unit.
Durability and reliability of a new unit.
Replacement parts are OEM.
All our electronics are inspected through a series of tests and diagnostics. Often, basic repairs are made returning the electronic boards to a perfect condition, if not possible, parts are recycled and replaced by new ones.
Bushings & Bearings
Our remanufactured product uses full range bearings. We work with four major suppliers (Timken, Nachi, INA, NSK), all leader’s manufactures in this industry. We want ensure the best performance and reliability during long hour’s operations on our equipment.
Power Transitions | Drive Belts
From synchronous to cogged to multi-rib V belts. We maintain an extensive stock of belt sleeves to meet our production demand, also in this field we work with the best leading manufactures brands to ensure the best performance and reliability during long hour’s operations.
Console Overlays | Decals
All console overlays and decals are replaced with new ones, this ensures to the user a better working experience also ensure reliability and longevity to the equipment.
LED console display offers intuitive operation
WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
Integrated 3-speed personal fan
53.3 cm / 21" stride length accommodates all users for a comfortable, efficient, and natural workout
Low 24 cm / 9.5" step-on height for easy accessibility
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
Ergo Form Grips with integrated controls enhance comfort and accessibility of key functions
Removable disk for easy serviceability
Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility
Power Requirements: Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
Minimum Watts: 21 powered & self-powered
Minimum RPM: 25 powered & self-powered
Assembled Dimensions: 178 x 74 x 174 cm / 70" x 29.2" x 68.5"
Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight: 181.0 kg / 398 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 193.6 kg / 425 lbs.
Commercial Cardiovascular Equipment
Limited Warranty does only apply to REMANUFACTURED products.
PLEASE READ THESE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR STRENGTH INDUSTRY INCORPORATED PRODUCT. BY USING THE EQUIPMENT, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Base Care Limited Warranty. Strength Industry Incorporated warrants all remanufactured products to be free from defects in materials and manufacture for the warranty periods set forth below. The warranty periods commence on the invoice date of the original purchase. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. To claim under this warranty, the buyer must notify Strength Industry Incorporated within 30 days after the date of discovery of any nonconformity and make the affected product available for inspection by Strength Industry Incorporated or its service representative. Strength Industry Incorporated obligations under this warranty are limited as set forth below.
|Frame||Motor & Alternator||Mechanical Parts||Electrical Parts||Wear Items||Console Overlay||Service Labor|
- Treadmill motor & motor control board’s warranties include labor to match the parts warranty period.
- Wear items are defined as and are not limited to treadmill deck, running belt, seats, pedal covers and hand grips.
This Limited Warranty shall NOT apply to:
- Software updates.
- Software defects that do not materially and negatively affect the exercise functionality of the product under normal use conditions at the time of installation.
- Consumable goods or cosmetic items of the product, to include all plastic or painted surfaces, the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced as a result of abuse, misuse, accident, improper service or installation, mishandling or modification in design or construction not authorized by the Manufacture; including, without limitation, use or incorporation of any non-OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts.
- Cosmetic, structural, or functional damage (including rust, corrosion and unusual wear) caused by failure to follow the maintenance procedures described in the owner’s manual.
- Repairs performed on remanufactured piece of equipment missing a serial number.
- Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruct owners on how to use the equipment.
- Pickup and delivery involved with repairs.
- Any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.