Precor Diverging Low Row
Discovery™ Series - Selectorized Line
Both you and your exercisers will appreciate the combination of biomechanics and aesthetics of the Discovery™ Series Selectorized Line. It combines all the functional performance elements demanded from a strength line, along with the design and attention to detail you expect from Precor. Key features of the Discovery™ Series Selectorized Line include:
- Appearance – Creates an open and inviting environment to everyone within the facility with a new consistent low-profile tower height and translucent shrouds.
- Durability – The 11-gauge steel and fully-welded boxed frame provides a rock-solid foundation that will not bend, flex or creak under heavy loads or over time.
- Precision Adjustments – Highly visible and durable touch points including the industrial gas-assisted seat adjustments, over-molded rubber handles, selector pin, and add-on weight.
- Ease of Use – Large, text-free instructional placards with QR codes linked to instructional videos make getting started easy for all exercises.
Diverging Low Row
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 77 x 48 x 59 in (196 x 122 x 150 cm)
- Weight: 561 lbs (255 kg)
- Weight Stack: 240 lbs (109 kg)
Choose from a large array of materials and colors to match your club design.
Double stitch sewing also available in any thread line.
Upholstery logo embroidery with your design.
Steel Color Frame Options
Powder coating became established as a highly automated industrial process for enhancing the surface quality of preferred metal substrates and all our fitness equipment frames and metal parts run through this process to ensure the highest quality finish and durability.
Silver Metallic - 30%
Silver Metallic 70%
Upholstery Color Options
In-house upholstery color options offer a full bespoke service to re-upholster all the strength fitness equipment.
A process to inspire you with fresh ideas and fabrics that will give the equipment a new look to provide a perfectly rejuvenated piece.